Category Operations Associate
- Location CHARLESTOWN, MA
- Department Retail
- Team Retail
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1908936
What you'll do at
Shoes.com is seeking a full-time Category Operations Associate to join a team of eCommerce experts at our headquarters in Charlestown, MA. This individual will work cross-functionally with several internal teams to ensure product is added to the site in a timely and efficient manner. This role will also work directly with vendors to collect and update all seasonal information. The right candidate will be well organized and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with vendors to collect product setup information and seasonal updates.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Catalog Operations, Site Operations, Merchandising, Inventory and Planning teams to ensure proper item setup on the site.
- Ensure that styles live are accurate and include all necessary images. Work with vendors and internal teams to add styles to the feed and address any missing information.
- Create and analyze both scheduled and ad hoc reports including sales, sku summaries, pricing, images, styles live, inventory arrival, etc.
- Investigate questions and secure answers for Product Catalog Operations team.
- Ensure accuracy of all season codes, adjusting and updating as necessary.
- Populate templates with product pricing and style information.
- Assist in completing and tracking purchase orders as necessary.
- Support Product Catalog Operations team as needed which would include but not limited to; processing styles, determining product type, creating and editing product descriptions and features, and troubleshooting missing data.
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Associates Degree and 1+ year of data entry, fashion, retail, or equivalent experience
- Intermediate knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, and within Excel specifically including formulas and VLOOKUPS (experience with macros a plus!)
- Effective time management, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Detail-oriented and efficiency driven approach
- Ability to learn new systems as needed
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while meeting business deadlines
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong drive to think customer first, take initiative, work proactively, and learn new skills
- Interest/passion in e-commerce, fashion, footwear, or related fields