JetFlex Holiday Seasonal Associate
- Location PEDRICKTOWN, NJ
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team General Fulfillment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1905252
What you'll do at
Greetings from the Jet.com Team!
We would like to notify you that we are having a HIRING EVENT for our JetFlex Holiday Seasonal Associate position, which we currently have opened in Pedricktown, NJ.
So, what’s next?
Our team will be holding an Interview Tour on Tuesday, October 22nd between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm and we would like for you to attend. If you are still interested in the JetFlex Holiday position, please arrive on October 22nd to meet our team!
Where are we located?
Arrive any time between 10 am – 3pm on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at the employee entrance*. Please see the address below:
2 Gateway Blvd
Pedricktown, NJ 08067
*The employee entrance is located on the back left side of the fulfillment center.
What will I need?
Closed toe shoes, your presence, and enthusiasm is all that is required. Below is a list of the available shifts that you will be able to choose from. We have only 50 positions available per shift, which will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
Back Night: Thursday-Saturday
Back Day: Wednesday-Saturday
What you'll do
Jet.com's Fulfillment Center (FC) in Pedricktown, NJ is a fast-paced environment fully focused on getting orders out the door in a timely and accurate manner. We are currently seeking talented individuals to partner with our team. As a JetFlex Holiday associate, you’ll be working alongside some of the greatest in the E-commerce industry, while starting your clock toward permanent employment. A JetFlex Holiday associate is temporary but with droves of opportunities to become a JetHead, by showing good attendance, positive attitude and stellar performance! If Purple is your color, “play hard and work hard” is your motto, we want to hear from you!
- Receive and unload shipments, verify contents against purchase orders for accuracy, and report any issues or discrepancies
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Receive, count, and assign product into inventory
- Pick, pack and ship all orders daily
- Audit inventory through regular cycle counts, as required
- Meet established metrics for daily productivity
- General understanding of common software and everyday technology (like smartphones!)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills – details are king!
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to interact and participate in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- May require the ability to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
- Requires a high-school level of writing and math skills
- The change will come fast and furious – you will have to be able to adapt and grow
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Typical FC environment with exposure to varying temperatures on a regular basis
- Concentrated mental and visual attention with a high degree of manual dexterity
- Requires continuous physical activity and the ability to lift and move up to 50lbs continuously
- Requires walking, standing, bending and continuous walking for long periods. Repetitive hand motions
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment including safety glasses and safety shoes
- Works in accordance with general safety rules and practices
Salary: Hourly positions start at $14.50 per hour
Hour Requirements: Full Time-Seasonal Holiday Position, the assignment will be for 4-8 weeks.
Work Schedules: Multiple shifts available