Lead Graphic Designer - Art.com
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1900687
What you'll do at
- Creative execution for branded advertising across multiple vehicles and channels.
- Assist Sr. Art Director and Creative Director on crafting XR strategies for Art.com
- Work with our CGI technical partners to develop and maintain asset creation and deployment standards
- Drive and inspire creative ideation and new ideas.
- Partner with the Site Merchandising and Retail teams to express their goals.
- Develop strong relationships with marketing as well as business partners.
- Work with copywriters to produce cohesive, engaging concepts.
- Stay abreast of evolving industry and emerging trends in XR, social, digital and technology.
- Assist with brand guidelines creation and evolution
- Design sub-brand and in-house program identities as needed
Specific Duties/Tasks: Art direct and produce digital banners, landing page designs, email designs, direct mail, print ads and photography concepts. Cross train other art directors in the larger WeC org on 3D and CGI standards.
- interpret and refine creative briefs
- expertly use Adobe CC
- create innovative communications
- exercise influence in client presentations
- be decisive and discerning
- create KPIs and gather results from internal clients
- work with copy, photography, and color separators
- partner with photographer and stylists and provide art direction for photography and video
- mentor junior creatives
- participate in next-gen image asset creation for Art.com and WeC
- leverage CGI and XR knowledge to develop strategies for ecom
- create 3D assets for A/R and XR applications across Art.com and WeC
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience as a creative in advertising, film, 3D animation, or robotics
- Ad agency experience on national, consumer-facing clients, a must
- Proficiency with XR, 3D and CGI software
- Experience using A/R and/or XR for consumer-facing applications
- Experience in video and content creation, experiential events, out of home, and digital.
- Experience building branded experiences
- Proven ability to build a business through brand advertising
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, with ability to execute high-level creative concepts.
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating examples applicable to integrated campaigns.
- Experience in building campaigns across digital and traditional communications.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent time management
- Excellent references