- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1899041
What you'll do at
Bonobos is looking for a sharp Executive Assistant to support multiple Executives in the day-to-day craziness.
Bonobos is searching for a seriously detail-oriented, logistical master to help us ensure that our fearless leaders are not only running on schedule, but that they have the time and clarity to focus on what they do best; lead the way. As is the life of a growing brand, things get hectic around here and there is rarely enough time in the day. You need to excel at bringing the calm and keeping it cool while working with our Executives to make sure they are completely covered.
At the pace we're growing, our leaders need all aspects of administrative support, some travel coordination and a scheduling chief to handle ever-changing calendars. Be ready to be at least two steps ahead at all times and understand the importance of balancing strict planning with the leniency necessary for a world of constant changes. Everyone at Bonobos is an integral part of our team and every effort here is a group effort, so be ready to help out your team members and we promise you'll learn plenty about our business in the process.
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in an administrative capacity, and have handled email and calendar management (Gmail experience is a plus!)
- Have a passion for customer service and for providing a superior experience for every person you interact with on an Executive's behalf
- Believe that assisting is about more than admin support; it's about being two steps ahead at all times and humbly managing up
- Are even-keeled while being driven by a sense of urgency
- Have excellent communication skills and are able to respond by email or phone for executives (double check that cover letter!)
- Are comfortable being a behind the scenes coordinator
- Revel in being a self-starter and proactively seek out opportunities to learn and improve both yourself and the processes around you
- Highly value education and commitment and thus, require a Bachelor's degree
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over experience
- Believe everyone is entitled to the same level of respect, regardless of their position or title
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you