Head of Performance Marketing
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1898082
What you'll do at
Bonobos is seeking a Head of Performance Marketing to drive acquisition and retention marketing. As Head of Performance Marketing at Bonobos, you’ll be a key leader within the organization responsible for driving consistent, cost-effective new customer growth as well as comprehensive retention marketing initiatives. Reporting to the CEO, you'll be responsible for managing a team of marketers across paid, unpaid, digital and non-digital channels.
What you'll do...
- Define the goals, core strategies and most efficient tactics to drive cost-effective acquisition and retention for our core web/mobile business
- Manage the revenue forecast and delivery for your channels, identifying opportunities for upside, as well as ways in which to bridge revenue gaps as the need arises
- Partner with the Senior Director, Integrated Marketing to ensure your strategies and plans build on and leverage the integrated marketing strategy
- Partner with the Merchandise Planning team to ensure we are delivering a plan that is consistent with their revenue goals
- Devise a SEO strategy and work with Sr. Manager SEO and cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
- Work with the Technology Team to implement changes on the site ranging from landing pages to ensure strong conversion, to on page SEO strategies
- Develop a team, across both internal talent and external agencies to deliver business results, making a judgement call on what is best managed in-house vs. externally.
- Develop and lead team to execute a paid marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, affiliates and catalog that drives cost-effective new customer growth
- Spearhead the cross-channel retention marketing strategy, managing a team across email marketing, push notifications, loyalty programs and more to improve the retention curve
- Budget effectively across your channels, track marketing and keep track of ROAS
- Nurture and mentor a talented set of direct reports to maximize their own potential
- Have 10-15 years marketing experience across paid and organic search, paid social and digital advertising, personalized communications, across both web and mobile
- Have experience managing multi-functional in-house teams and external agencies
- Are a deeply analytical thinker who is always seeking out new ways to drive new customer growth and to improve the retention curve
- Can combine these deep analytical skills with deep consumer empathy, to ensure we are always delivering delightful, customer-centric experiences
- Are wicked smaht, have excellent judgment and are able to act decisively in situations requiring quick but thorough analysis and decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately escalate issues
- Are highly detail-oriented, highly detail-oriented, have strong organizational and communication skills, and are able to prioritize and re-prioritize based on changing business needs
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business
- Have, at some point in life, worn, considered wearing, or know someone who wears, pants
- Value exceptional creativity, initiative and witty banter
- Work hard because we love what we're doing but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers, and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you