Partner Manager, Global Accounts, Walmart Media Group (Pipeline)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1888669
What you'll do at
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Walmart US eCommerce that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Walmart US eCommerce.
Partner Manager, Global Accounts
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, agencies (search, creative, digital, TV/video, etc.), and marketers. Our ad solutions – including sponsored search, WMX, display and more – leverages Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and full funnel ability to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and more; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking experienced sales professionals to help build and sell Walmart Media Group’s advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven conversion driven and brand building solutions. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
As a Partner Manager on our Global Accounts team, you will report to a Manager of Industry and use your 5-7 years experience selling digital advertising solutions, to Walmart’s largest accounts to successfully grow and scale the category’s domestic revenues. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the CPG category, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your executive cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop, and manage new accounts that will complement our existing CPG client roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you will be supported by a cross-functional team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has chartered our explosive growth.
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives – developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Walmart Media Group’s success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agenda and to help clients measure the impact of Walmart Media Group’s measurement solutions
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years experience in Shopper Marketing Sales, eCommerce sales, Retail Ad Sales, Search
- 5+ years experience managing client accounts
- 3+ years’ experience as a proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- Track record of reaching and exceeding revenue/business targets
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities and financial understanding
- Operational rigor (SFDC pipeline, call reports, account planning, etc.)
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and diligent follow-through
- Customer-obsessed, Curious, Collaborative, Consultative, Courageous and Competitive
- Authentic and passionate
- Respectful, Inclusive, Honest, Transparent
- Positive and solutions-oriented
- Sense of humor