Advanced Analytics Specialist (Seller Products) Retail Analytics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team Retail Analytics
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1884166
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
- Lead analyses to improve technical and quantitative understanding how to maximize yield for advertisers across Walmart.com.
- Make recommendations and help guide product and business decisions based on marketplace analyses and an understanding of network dynamics and long-term strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with product, product marketing, operations, and sales on optimization opportunities and insights.
- 2+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics, or Finance).
- Demonstrated problem solving experience with experience providing practical business insights from data sets.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Master's degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics, or Finance).
- Demonstrated ability to be a thought leader in an analytical environment.
- Experience working in a large consumer internet, e-commerce or social media company.
- Communication and cross-functional collaboration experience.
- Strong interest for advertising, consumer internet, and e-commerce.
- Experience with data manipulation (e.g., Hive and/or SQL) data visualization (e.g. Tableau), statistical analysis (R or Python), with the ability to code (e.g., PHP).