Head of Campaign Management, Walmart Media Group (Senior Manager)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1878459
What you'll do at
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy. Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and ability to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking a seasoned Head of Campaign Management to help build and expand our Campaign Management team. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment; and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. You will report to our Director of Sales & Revenue Operations and will be a part of the Walmart Media Group Sales Organization. You will help define and develop the overall go-to-market strategy across Walmart Media Group’s omni-channel offering.
As the Head of Campaign Management, you will work closely with Sales Leadership, Product, Ad Operations, and Cross-Site Merchandising to develop campaign best practices, departmental processes, and support for WMG’s brands and suppliers. We are looking for a strong-leader who has exceptional communication and analytical skills, and someone who’s not afraid to voice what is “right” for our suppliers and team members. Prior experience with media planning and strategy, bid management platforms and campaign optimization is a must.
- Build and mentor team of campaign management professionals.
- Partner w/the respective Industry Managers whom the campaign managers will be directly reporting into to ensure campaign managers are receiving the necessary direction and support required.
- Oversee all campaigns running through Walmart Media Group.
- Provide media strategy and planning best practices
- Work cross-functionally w/Ad Ops team to define E2E best practices and processes
Drive platform efficiencies by partnering with Product on platform improvements
- Work with Ad Operations team to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Proactively partner with Industry Managers to set sales strategy for WMG brands and suppliers.
- Ensure world-class support and performance.
- Build deep and collaborative relationships with individuals throughout the larger Walmart organization.
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Develop and define WMG’s best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Train campaign management team on new product execution and product enhancements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education experience.
- Must have minimum 3-5 years managing campaign management teams
- Must have 7+ years’ in campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Experience managing remote teams.
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting-edge technology and marketing insights.
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams.
- Analytically-driven decision-maker, with the ability to influence departmental and company strategy.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues • Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment