Manager, Partner Performance Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1877665
What you'll do at
bout the Job
Walmart Marketplace Partner Performance & Operations team strives to continually improve the customer experience by creating best in class tools for our Marketplace partner ecosystem that bolster our seller and customer experience.
You will join a team that thrives in collaboration, innovation, committed to improving the ecosystem for our partners through statistical and automated methods. This is an exciting opportunity to create tools, systems, and own process end to end.
Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem-solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and possesses an extreme sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability to see projects through.
In The Role, You Will...
- Create and communicate new operational processes to increase efficiency.
- Manage internal and cross-functional workflows for the Marketplace Partner Performance team.
- Work directly with Vendor Performance Managers to understand operational gaps which directly impact Seller Performance Metrics; Cancellations, Delivery, Refund…etc.
- Effectively communicate and present project plans to senior leadership.
- Provide decision support by analyzing data to understand and communicate trends.
- Deconstruct business challenges and create operational workflow and intake to help support other businesses.
- Identify seller-related knowledge gaps to create and improve existing Seller Best Practices and Knowledge Base articles to reduce Order Defect Rate and improve Customer NPS.
- 3+ years of Supply Chain, eCommerce Operations, Marketplace, or Consulting.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in Business Process Modeling.
- Aptitude for analyzing data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities.
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities.
- Capacity to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology.
- Uncompromising commitment to the customer.
- Essential required skills: MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
- Minimal travel required.
- People Management Experience.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Track record of delivering results and ability to demonstrate measurable results to business and customer KPIs
- Program Management or Project Management Professional Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- SQL, Tableau, Teradata, or Finance