- Location SPARKS, NV
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team General Fulfillment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1875300
What you'll do at
About the Job
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform preventative maintenance as directed.
- Respond to request to fix broken equipment.
- Work with contractors as necessary.
- Troubleshoot trash and corrugate compacting machines
- Drive vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum cleaners.
- Assist Maintenance Coordinator with major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- May assist in remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
- Assist Maintenance Coordinator with preventative maintenance and equipment repairs
- Assemble miscellaneous equipment as directed.
- Visual acuity sufficient to safely operate powered industrial trucks such as forklifts, powered pallet jacks, etc.
- The ability to read and comprehend basic instructions and procedures
- The ability to wear company provided PPE such as nitrile gloves, safety glasses, aprons, etc.
- This position does not require the use of mandatory respiratory protection
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Typical FC environment with exposure to varying temperatures on a regular basis
- Concentrated mental and visual attention with a high degree of manual dexterity
- Requires continuous physical activity and the ability to lift and move up to 50lbs continuously
- Requires walking, standing, bending and continuous sitting for extended periods. Repetitive hand motions
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment including safety glasses and safety shoes
- Works in accordance with general safety rules and practices
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.