Process Manager - Maintenance
- Location SPARKS, NV
- Department Operations
- Team Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1868207
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Job
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- H/She will oversee the functioning and maintenance of building systems, manage utility consumption, manage budgets, oversee compliance with state and local Health & Safety regulations, oversee procurement, and direct third-party contractors, vendors, and consultants
- Lead meetings to review service expectations, brainstorm, problem-solve, create/review lessons learned, make recommendations for process improvement, etc.
- Establish/maintain standardization and consistency with Facility Management practices.Document cost savings within the account. Coordinate Facility Management reporting.
- Specific project/tasks as requested by Client and directed by Facility Director.
- Monitor Major Vendor Relationship and bid coordination. Landlord Relationship Management.
- Oversee preparation of annual budgets.
- Oversees all activities which could impact the uptime operational posture of the facilities. Inspect structure of the building and determine if repairs are needed.
- Supervise renovations and additions as well as oversee grounds keeping.
- Evaluate and adjust energy expenditures. Install greener appliances and fixtures to reduce energy output. Advise staff on how to reduce utility bills.
- Supervise custodial staff.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years relevant facilities experience
- Warehouse industry experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with regulatory agencies (DOT, OSHA, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing, production or order fulfillment environment
- Forklift Certified
- OSHA Safety Certified