Customer Experience Ninja
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1867967
What you'll do at
Bonobos is looking for Customer Experience Ninjas to take our over-the-phone and on-the-web customer experience to the next level on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis.
Quite simply, Bonobos Ninjas play an irreplaceable role in our success as a company. The perfect Ninja aspires to be a fantastic advocate for our customer, delivering superior service and helping design the best service policies and infrastructure in the world.
A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of empathy and selling skills are paramount to this position. And since we're the fastest-growing apparel brand ever launched on the internet, your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously executing at a high level of tough service issues.
And...you will be called a Ninja, which is day-changing.
- Saturday or Sunday and a rotating schedule Monday-Friday.
- A required weekend day + additional hours not surpassing a weekly total of 28.
- Will serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via phone, email and live chat
- Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experience don't go 100% as planned
- Are available seasonally and are open to a flexible schedule
- Are ready to know our catalog and technology inside and out in order to offer style advice and help customers find what products they need to fill their particular needs
- Will work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the customer/Ninja experience
- Are excited to provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing and technology teams
- Have, at some point in life, worn clothes
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Run a rolling application process throughout the year (even when we aren't immediately adding to our team) so that we can stay connected to the brightest talent available.
- Are excited to hear from you