Associate Product Manager, Marketplace Fulfillment
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1862482
What you'll do at
About the Job
Associate Product Managers at Walmart US Ecommerce are responsible for the execution of the product roadmap and drive the architecture for the next great e-commerce platform by combining their technical expertise with keen product knowledge. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about complex system interaction and software development process as well as communicating across business and engineering teams.
In this role, you will...
- Learn the art and science of Product Management at unsurpassed scale with the largest retailer on the planet.
- Balance technical acumen, user empathy and business insights to build an effective roadmap and vision
- Clearly define user stories that support your roadmap and vision
- Work closely with your stakeholders and engineering to deliver the systems and tools needed to drive overall growth.
- Measure, learn, and iterate following feature delivery.
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product.
Who You Are
- You have a passion for user experience and design and building interfaces that meet the need of your end users
- You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You are intellectually curious, savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
- Hunger to learn, test new theories, and iterate rapidly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 2 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
- Prior experience working in analytics and fulfillment/shipping.
- Ecommerce experience a plus