Marketing and Strategy Associate, Glow Habit
- Location NEW YORK, NY
- Department Marketing
- Team Marketing Analytics & Insights
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1853310
What you'll do at
As the Marketing and Strategy Associate for Glow Habit, you will support the team in driving revenue, profit and customer acquisition growth. Working closely with the Brand President and Senior Brand Leaders, you will support the development of the beauty brand including conducting competitive and market trend analyses, brand performance analysis, including sell-thru, sell-in and financial performance, and preparing presentations to present strategic opportunities and implications to key stakeholders. You will assist in execution of marketing programs that require cross functional project management and administrative follow up. You will have the opportunity to take on projects to support the growth of the organization, such as creating standard operating procedures and reporting - which often requires creative problem solving.
An ideal Marketing and Strategy Associate is smart, eager to learn, proactive, analytical, and a flexible team player who can drive projects forward across a cross-functional group. This is an exciting role for someone interested and looking to gain experience in marketing, e-commerce and brand and business building.
- Partner with Brand President and Senior Leaders to use data and insights to make informed decisions
- Think critically about business questions and tools available to answer them
- Be expert in all data systems available to analyze the business and market. (OJT provided!)
- Help establish regular reporting on brand and market performance
- Conduct deep dive analyses to identify product and business opportunities
- Manage smaller marketing projects to get your feet wet in marketing operations, eg manage a sampling program as part of bigger trial driving strategy.
- Develop presentations for key stakeholders to include sell-in decks for buyers and management decks
- Optimize administrative processes
How you’ll know it’s right...
- If playing in a jungle gym sounds more fun than climbing a ladder…
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you want to do things in our industry that have not been done…
- If you have a passion for organization and process…
- 1-2 years of total work experience, including internships
- Analytical experience/ability required, eg demonstrated ability to leverage data systems and analytical tools to synthesize data and determine implications (Can be in school or intern environment.)
- Marketing experience preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint experience required