Product Manager, WMG Display & Video Platform
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1846077
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
- Responsible for working on the decisioning engine that will make intelligent predictions
- Responsible for working with internal teams and leveraging various Walmart services to make the platform more powerful
- Responsible for working on advertiser tools to make it easy for advertisers to buy across Walmart properties and products
- Responsible for working on integrating various channels where Walmart Shopper carried out their shopping journey
- Responsible for building the platform to be compliant with the industry standards
Build product roadmaps and articulate vision on how to get to the north star
- Partner with engineers across software development life cycle and perform beta testing before launch and deployment of new products
- Interfaces with vendors, partners, and clients on technical matters throughout the product life cycle
- Bring business acumen, industry knowledge and drive product vision while accomplishing short term goals/needs
- Work with engineering and internal teams to keep honing on the platform capabilities and make it future-proof
- Basically, get stuff done 😊
- You are enthusiastic about for growth and monetization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- Five years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
- Experience in the ad tech or advertising industry
- Demonstrates a high level of Product empathy for consumers of the Product.
- Experience in building digital products, with proficiency in creating precise and crisp specs/PRDs for the development team.
- Adept at building products using the Agile mode of Product development.