Virtual Customer Experience Agent (Utah Residents Only)
- Location DRAPER, UT
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1845326
What you'll do at
VIRTUAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AGENT (UTAH RESIDENTS ONLY)
Location: Draper, Utah (must live within driving distance of Draper for the onsite training - no candidates considered outside of the state)
Start Date: October 14th (2 weeks of training - Monday-Friday: 8am-4pm MT - 1 day in person, the rest virtually)
Jetblack is a members-only, text-based personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. With the ultimate goal of creating the next step change in retail through conversational commerce, Jetblack promises members the fastest, most delightful end-to-end shopping experience possible. As the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart's Store No. 8, Jetblack is on a mission to give back time and make life more enjoyable.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
About the Role:
Everyday will be different! You will provide value to our members by saving them time and money throughout a variety of different life events. You could be helping them find the perfect birthday or wedding gift for a family member or friend or simply reorder their diapers for their son or daughter. Most important is to create a world class member experience that can only be found on Jetblack!
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- You are customer obsessed - You love exceeding customer expectations! You find ways to surprise and delight all while enhancing the customer experience.
- A self-starter - You are a person who is motivated and ambitious, thrive in a collaborative environment but can also work solo without the traditional office space.
- A doer - You thrive in a fast-paced environment and desire to be a part of one of a fast-growing tech startup; we move quickly and need a teammate who will too
- An organizer - You have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- Tech savvy - You love technology, adapt to new programs and platforms easily and enjoy the thrill of tech updates and enhancement.
- Someone who has a dedicated home workspace - It’s not about multitasking on the couch to be one of our virtual Customer Experience agents you need to be free from distractions and have the tools and environment you need to focus.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver 100% member satisfaction
- ‘Wow’ every member acting as the voice of our ‘bot’ with personalized recommendations, curated products, and high-touch service via primarily text communications
- Demonstrate and build our brand as a celebrated, best-in-class member service organization
- Respond promptly and accurately to member inquiries and requests
- Troubleshoot any member facing issue related to product or processes and provide feedback to the internal teams who can help fix it
- You will communicate virtually and use tools to do your job from email, agent portal, and Slack
- Execute procurement activities across all categories, including source identification and order placement
- Interact with vendors, logistics providers, and couriers to communicate accurate delivery details and improve service guidance
- Collaborate with our Logistics team to strive for perfection in order execution and on-time fulfillment
- Work with other functions and our product team to encode your knowledge about each customer, their needs, and the work you are doing to ‘teach’ our machines to be more efficient for automation and quality assurance
- Extract sentiments and preferences from customer conversations and requests
- Enrich product data with relevant tags
- Report to a Team Lead who is responsible for the performance, coaching, and engagement of their team.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working in a customer service role, or customer facing role is preferred
- Comfort with learning and adapting to new technology
- Comfort with working from a secure home office and being managed by a Virtual Team Leader
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Passion for customer service
- Resourcefulness and the ability to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Resilient; ability to quickly bounce back from setbacks with positivity and focus on the end goal
- A high speed internet connection provided at your own expense is required. Minimum internet speed requirement is 15 Mbps.
- You are required to have access to your own laptop (desktops not allowed)
- 32 hours per week (additional shifts may become available based on member demand but are not guaranteed)
- We are recruiting for 8-hour shifts between 5 am - 9 pm MT, Monday-Sunday. Applicants with flexibility/interest in working all shifts, including evening, will be prioritized
Pay & Benefits:
- $15 per hour starting wage
- Access to Jet's medical, dental, and vision plans at 90 days of continuous full time employment
- Accrued PTO at 90 days of continuous full time employment