Associate Marketing Manager, Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN MATEO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1839549
What you'll do at
The Walmart Media Group is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to develop, support, and manage marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will be focused on developing communications, driving product commercialization to bring best-in-class product solutions to market and creating content to facilitate sales enablement. You are someone who’s not afraid of challenges and are excited to jump into new and impactful projects. Additionally, you can work collaboratively within a diverse team and can help bring projects to life. And last but NOT least, you are an overall delight to be around, self-motivated, and passionate about marketing.
Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising platform for brands, uniquely designed to reach hundreds of millions of U.S. shoppers across their entire shopping journey. We connect billions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both online and in-store), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives results.
We’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Develop clear, concise go-to-market plans and drive product launch campaigns of new products and enhancements
- Analyze product trends constantly (usage, engagement, retention, conversion, etc.) to identify key opportunities
- Identify core audience segments and develop strategies to maximize product penetration and execute innovative campaigns to deliver cross-product solutions to increase market presence, client engagement and client adoption
- Partner and advocate with the Product Marketing Team to identify opportunities and evaluate new features and releases, etc.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Drive content development for sales enablement for needs including GTM enhancements, presentations, playbooks, etc.
- Support the creation of a range of multi-channel assets for sales, integrated marketing campaigns, and events
- Monitor market trends, use marketplace data, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to inform future marketing initiatives
- Support any other marketing initiatives including PR, events, campaigns, etc.
- Create and manage calendar of marketing activities
- Manage multiple projects on time and on budget
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in agency, B2B, E-commerce, and/or digital advertising a plus!
- Extremely effective and organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong drive for results including decision-making and analytical skills, self-motivation, critical and strategic thinking
- Ability to look at raw information and turn it into a sellable, compelling story
- Entrepreneurial mindset but able to work well in larger organizations
- Highly collaborative with solutions-oriented mind-set
- Ability to work independently and as part of highly-communicative team
- High proficiency with Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)