- Location EDISON, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Retail
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1837198
What you'll do at
LOCATION: BARE NECESSITIES in EDISON, NJ
Photo Studio Producer
The producer is responsible for the coordination and execution of photo and video shoots. This role plans for daily production schedules, coordinating logistics and maintaining all aspects of the budgets. The producer will communicate and collaborate with our creative and merchandising partners, and will work closely with leadership on creation of logistics that includes scheduling meetings and photo shoots, location scouting, permitting and talent-booking. This role will also coordinate with our post-production team to ensure all required assets are delivered.
- The Photo Producer will manage and support the development of all production details for photography, social shoots and video production.
- Researching and recommending resources for talent, stylists, hair/make up, props, and photo assistants to achieve desired results within established creative/marketing strategies.
- Keeping projects on schedule while problem solving and communicating changes.
- Acting as an integral liaison between the photo studio and internal departments regarding scheduling, confirmations, long-term planning, and project management.
- Supervising, streamlining and improving the production process for cost, logistical and creative efficiency. Experience and confidence in negotiating all rates a must.
- Maintaining project budgets, quoting and estimating, demonstrating strong negotiating skills.
- Providing detailed and accurate planning and preparation for photo studio projects in order to ensure successful execution and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining incoming billing, receipts, vendor and independent contractor invoices and assembling invoicing.
- A minimum of four years of professional industry experience in a project management position.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a photography studio or fashion retail advertising, marketing, or creative environment would be an advantage.
- Project management experience within a creative agency, photography studio or production companies.
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platforms and related software.
- Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.