Digital Brand Manager- Pets
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Everyday Living
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1828802
What you'll do at
The Digital Brand Manager - Pets, will be responsible for the digitization of Walmart Private Brands.
As the Digital Brand Manager for Private Brands:
- You will be the steward of the Walmart private brand portfolio.
- You will develop the digital brand strategy and partner with Walmart's external agency partners for brand architecture and design.
- You will develop annual digital operating plans for Walmart General Merchandise Private Brands on Walmart eCommerce platforms, and create/execute digital brand plans for all customer-facing interaction points.
- You will also work closely with the Walmart U.S. Stores brand team to drive marketing programs, new product launches, major design/packaging changes, and brand architecture consistency for shared brands.
- You will drive eCommerce-specific digital expansions and partner with general managers, agencies, and product development teams on launch strategies.
- BA/BS with 4+ years of relevant professional experience in brand management and marketing
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, identify and tackle problems, recognize trends, and make data-driven recommendations
- Proven capability to implement change on a large scale as well as navigate agile structures
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Interest in business development, ability to invest in forging long-term strategic business relationships, and a desire to help our partners succeed and thrive on our platform
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, and to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.