Virtual Customer Service Representative - Work from Home!
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services
- Team Call Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1820763
What you'll do at
(UTAH RESIDENTS ONLY)
Location: Draper, Utah (must live within driving distance of Draper for the Four-week onsite training - no candidates considered outside of the state)
Perks and Benefits for our Customer Service Representatives:
- Awesome culture
- Flexible work schedules, including WFH
- $100/month bonus
- Temp to Perm opportunity for the best of the best
- Benefit Package
- Paid training
- Fortune 100 company
- Office perks: game room, free snacks, monthly food card, wellness rooms, and casual dress
Our Customer Service Representatives will...
- Providing world-class customer service via phone channels
- Contributing to the awesome team environment so your peers and you are motivated to perform at the highest potential.
- Communicating with our customers and resolving questions and address concerns.
Our Customer Service Representative Background...
- You are a strong believer in helping our customers with a positive and happy attitude.
- You are looking for career growth.
- You are adaptable and work well under pressure.
- You are team oriented.
- You are a great communicator.
- You are comfortable navigating multiple systems.
- You are resourceful.
- 6 months of experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a customer service environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- 1 year's experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
- We are recruiting for 8-hour shifts between 7am-1:30pm and might include a weekend day.
- Training conducted for four weeks in person in Draper, Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm MT (full attendance required)
Pay & Benefits:
- $15 per hour starting wage
- Access to Walmart's medical, dental, and vision plans at 90 days of continuous employment
- Accrued PTO at 90 days of continuous employment