Associate Manager, Onboarding Intelligence
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1809593
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Role
- Prepares first draft of executive presentation to communicate strategic recommendations to business management, based on research and data analysis
- Supports the implementation of business solutions
- Collaborates with other associates from own team and liaises with Managers/ Specialists from other related teams or cross-functional teams as needed
Data Collection and Analysis:
- Addresses business problems
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Builds and manages parts of algorithmic products/models
- Ensures segment aligns with overall product goals
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Coaches less experienced team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
- Mentors and supports training for less experienced associates.
- Owns small projects end-to-end to support the business area or category.
- Owns a defined part of a product; ensures the product is working and functioning according to overarching goals.
- Identifies new info to feed back up to product owner.
Proof of Concept and Prototype:
- Generates new ideas as an output of research, applies knowledge to come up with new information and contributes to proof-of-concepts for projects.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field
- 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field
- 1 year's experience using in-database analytics, SAS, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms
- 2 years' experience with analytics in retail operations or related field