Group Product Manager, Omnichannel Partner Portal
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1800010
What you'll do at
About Walmart US eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Job
Product Managers at Walmart US Ecommerce are responsible for the product roadmap and drive the architecture for the next great e-commerce platform by combining their technical expertise with keen product vision. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about complex system interaction and software development process as well as communicating across business and engineering teams.
As the product leader for the Omnichannel Partner Portal, you will own the primary way that Walmart suppliers and sellers manage their business on Walmart.com.
Retail Core Engine Challenges
- Influencing business and technical teams across multiple organizations to gain consensus on strategy and tactics for developing core retail systems.
- Working at scale for one of the world's largest retail companies and it's e-commerce brands.
- Bringing together e-commerce systems from different stacks/interfaces/engineering cultures and making them work seamlessly.
- Building high availability, low latency systems to serve customers across multiple independent online stores.
Are You Right for Us?
- You have a history of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders alike.
- You have strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
- You have a passion for and keen understanding of data analysis, classification, taxonomy and digital item management.
- You are able to identify external and internal customer needs and "bridge the divide" to develop technical product strategies, roadmaps and requirements that meet those practical needs.
- You are able to convincingly communicate product vision, solutions and benefits of our classification methodology to customers and stakeholders alike.
- You drive feature definition, planning and development efforts across technical teams with clarity and conviction.
- You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You have deep customer empathy, and champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process.
- You are intellectually curious, technically savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field.
- Operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Champions company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Proven track record of delivering top notch products that meet market needs and delight users.
- 3-5 years experience in e-commerce, online advertising and/or analytics.
- 10+ years of product management experience.
- Experience building B2B application front-ends.
- Proficient in office productivity (Excel/PowerPoint) and project management (Jira/TFS) tools.h
- Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies- Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.