Partner Support Specialist
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1795592
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
About Partner Support
The Partner Support department includes a team of specialists who provide a variety of technical and operational support for our partners who are selling products on our online stores. Partners can reach out for support through multiple contact channels: phone, email, chat, social media.
About the Job
The term partner refers to our suppliers, category specialists, and/or sellers who are selling products on our marketplace platform. Our Partner Support Specialists are responsible for working daily with our partners to assist with, and improve, catalog selection which ultimately contributes to customer shopping/experiences. In Partner Support, we do this by being available to assist partners with a variety of product/catalog/onboarding/account related issues, i.e., SKU/variant issues, payment research, policy compliance, poor margin issues, unpublished reasons, and much, much more:
- Handle & resolve inbound/outbound phone, email, & chat partner support contact inquiries/issues by using knowledge tool resources and making good-judgment decisions
- Follow-up with partners in a timely manner to ensure resolutions
- Provide world-class partner support to our Walmart merchants/suppliers/internal partners, and achieve high partner satisfaction averages
- Assist future Walmart Partners with necessary onboarding inquiries & support
- Troubleshoot, triage, & take ownership to resolve complex item or account issues relating to Seller/Supplier/Internal support (sometimes through multiple back-and-forth communication)
- Communicate and enforce Partner Performance & Policy Adherence guidelines
- Assist partners with Item and content set-up support (SKU, variants, pricing, and other product support)
- Assist partners with pricing research, unpublished SKU research, payment report research, order refund research
- Troubleshoot some API and technical issues relating to partner accounts
- Maintain reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance
- Maintain and provide consistent quality interactions, and good rapport-building with our partners
- Consistently meet or exceed department performance targets
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Enhances partner engagement by researching and resolving ongoing issues; following up with partners on issues; implementing resolutions; communicating final decisions and resolutions to partners; strives for excellent partner satisfaction survey results
- Represents company image to partners by providing professional, courteous partner service; providing accurate and timely information; reviewing and appropriately communicating relevant escalations to leadership
We Ask For
- Previous call center experience, minimum 1 year
- B2B experience, minimum 1 year
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, ambiguous, always changing environment
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong computer skills – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Works well both independently or in group
- Positive, approachable, and service-oriented attitude
- Honest, trustworthy, and respectful with a strong cultural awareness
- Previous eCommerce experience preferred
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Monday-Friday, 6:00 to 9:00AM start time with Saturday and Sunday off.