Senior Supply Chain Specialist - Fashion
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Operations
- Team Replenishment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1793352
What you'll do at
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve Supply Chain problems. This role will be given significant responsibility over Supply Chain and Inventory Management for a complex category of business on Walmart.com/Jet.com, so we are looking for someone who has a strong desire to manage their own business.
- Use analytical skills and knowledge of Retail concepts to optimize inventory performance across a complex category of business
- Collaborate with key suppliers to improve fill rate and on-time delivery, building strong relationships with supplier leadership
- Improve category profitability by identifying and implementing end-to-end Supply Chain optimization opportunities.
- Maintain high in-stock levels while simultaneously improving inventory productivity and optimizing fulfillment center available capacity.
- Monitor and adjust forecasts based on trends and forward-looking insights
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in Retail, Planning and Supply chain to deliver superior financial performance.
- Play key roles in projects that deliver enterprise-wide benefits in process, analysis or reporting
- Serve as a mentor and subject matter expert to newer associates
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in Planning and Retail to drive the monthly Open-to-Buy process
- BA/BS, with Supply Chain or Engineering degrees preferred
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a Retail, Manufacturing, or Consulting environment. APICS CSCP/CPIM certification a plus.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and quantitative modeling
- Adaptable and curious mindset, comfortable dealing with the ambiguity that comes with a fast pace of change
- Strong leadership and influence skills, with a proven ability to work with multiple levels of leadership
- Strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into action
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive projects to completion with minimal direction, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary.
About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.