Manager, Channel Partnerships
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1792855
What you'll do at
The Partnerships organization at Walmart eCommerce exists to create step changes in our marketplace’s growth and health. Improving customer experience is our mission. Expanding selection, creating a seller friendly ecosystem and growing gross merchandise volume are our goals. We are a lean team of high level operators.
The Partnerships team is looking for a Partner Manager to own the relationships with a designated segment of our Channel Partners.
This person will be responsible for acquiring quality 3rd party sellers through the co-marketing efforts of our Channel Partners, including systems integrators and ecommerce platforms.
Weekly Business Reviews are the format of engagement with our partners where co-marketing campaigns are planned, performance is reviewed, and API issues and opportunities are addressed.
An expert relationship builder, the person will represent the Walmart brand externally at C-level, and will be able to effectively communicate the value of Walmart’s marketplace as a major selling channel.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in order to focus on the activities that have the most impact and ensure all deadlines are adhered to.
The candidate should be self-motivated and highly entrepreneurial, with a passion for chasing impactful business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in a partner facing role.
- Partnerships and/or business development experience in a fast growth, technology environment
- Online ecommerce and/or marketplace experience
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
- Strong general business knowledge base
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Works well with cross-functional teams: technical onboarding, product, program, legal, category, finance, marketing
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and a virtual teams
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
- Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude with willingness to take the initiative
- Customer-first mind set
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Advanced degree and/or MBA
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with API integrations