Marketing Creative Project Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1778896
What you'll do at
Marketing Creative Project Manager
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of bright minds at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home.
We are looking for a Marketing Creative Project Manager to manage end-to-end project life cycle from briefing, creative development to delivery for marketing projects, digital, print and in-store events.
This role will report to the Director of Brand & Creative Innovation and will be based at Walmart eCommerce HQ in San Bruno, CA.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Manage end-to-end project life cycle from briefing, creative development to delivery for marketing projects, digital, print and in-store events
- Serve as main point-of-contact on projects and marketing campaigns
- Identify roles and responsibilities within projects, develop and manage project timelines, detail workflow execution, ensuring deliverables is on time and on target
- Clearly communicate expectations and action items throughout the project life cycle for all contributors within Creative teams and Requesters
- Identify and articulate risks and concerns with management and stakeholders with solutions-oriented mindset
- Lead project kick-off meetings with stakeholders and cross functional creative teams
- Think strategically about communication in order to negotiate project schedules, manage expectations, educate stakeholders and resolve issues
- Manage communication and scope of work for out of house creative support and vendors. Responsible for estimates, contracts, budget and legal approval
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years of experience in a project management role, working closely with Creatives (i.e. designers, copywriters, production studio) and Requesters
- In-depth working knowledge of marketing project workflow.
- Proven in managing and delivering on large scale marketing campaigns
- Technical knowledge in multimedia, print production and digital production
- Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
- Show a clear ability to work autonomously, with solid decision-making skills
- Superior project timeline development, risk assessment and prioritization skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Ability to simplify complex projects and articulate direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative agency, in-house or external, experience required
- Looking for open-minded, respectful, patient, solution-oriented team player
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills and an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of merchandisers, designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done
- Unique chance to work with our family of brands: Walmart, Jet, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business
Meet Our Family of Brands