Business Strategy Manager: Home Group Category
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1776745
What you'll do at
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the General Manager on the development and execution of short and long-term business strategies and partnerships which exceed customer expectations across various channels and drive operating leverage in our profit and loss (P&L).
- Provide our team the analytics support required to effectively manage and grow the business.
- Partner with internal leaders across Category, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Care to deliver a world-class customer-centric shopping experience.
- Lead strategic efforts to identify opportunities to grow the business and improve the customer experience.
- Drive operating efficiencies through analysis to improve processes, data integrity, and systems to deliver operating leverage in how we do business.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Walmart eCommerce data and tools and applies this to the development and execution of action plans for improvement.
- Lead projects for the team that align with overall enterprise strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in business, retail or related field
- 6 - 7 years of experience in business, retail, category management, pricing, site merchandising, planning or inventory planning or related area and/ or investment banking & consulting experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.