Group Product Manager Returns Experience
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1769149
What you'll do at
Walmart U.S. eCommerce is looking for a strong leader to coordinate and lead the design and implementation for complex, cross-functional, and highly visible strategic return initiatives.
This leader will identify the critical performance indicators, business outcomes, and align the execution plans of all key stakeholders and teams to ensure the product achieves its desired goals. This leader will apply a general management perspective and problem-solving approach, will be agile and able to apply the right frameworks, operating cadence, and business analysis & acumen to the product roadmap. As such, this leader will be able to identify key risks, dependencies, and work with the requisite teams to put solutions in place that will achieve the product outcomes.
This Group Product Manager will be skilled at engaging and communicating to senior executives across multiple domains, as well as engaging at a detailed level across product management and engineering, strategy, supply chain, retail merchandising, marketing, customer and store operations, & analytics.
This position reports to the Director of Returns Experience of Walmart U.S. eCommerce. Walmart U.S. eCommerce operates several consumer facing shopping experiences including Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle.com, Modcloth, and Shoes.com.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Drive the product strategy and roadmap for key returns initiatives and deliver omni-channel solutions that improve NPS/CSAT and allows our category teams to optimize their assortment for cost and availability
- Develop and deploy analytical methods, tools and resources to identify areas of opportunity for Walmart.com customer returns, including cost savings and customer experience
- Lead transformational initiatives to achieve major financial goals or enterprise KPI’s
- Manage applicable system solutions for returns and ensure end to end ownership of solutions by working with relevant cross-functional groups and applications (reverse logistics, customer care, merchant tools, returns platform etc.). Coordinate software launch activities with Wal-Mart’s Partner Services organization.
- Lead product initiatives by ensuring critical business issues and core product strategies are addressed in product decisions; ensuring product scorecards are completed; driving process changes based on feedback; driving resource allocation decisions; and setting the standard for Product Manager deliverables.
- Responsible for defining a product strategy for next-generation returns platform and tools for third party vendors.
- Attract, lead and develop best-in-class team members
- Work cross-functionally across multiple locations so communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success. Work with cross-functional teams to translate the product strategy into a product roadmap and engineering sprints.
- Own end-to-end product development of the next-generation returns and refunds platform for Wal-Mart Marketplace including building APIs for Wal-Mart partners.
- Work with other RESTful API and platform developers on the implementation of new API end-points using SCRUM and Agile development tools. Thoroughly document all aspects of the solution architecture and implementation. Work with software developers to maintain software quality and adopt appropriate architecture principles. Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA) teams to ensure best-possible product quality.