Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Location OMAHA, NE
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1762432
What you'll do at
What you’ll do
- Design, build and maintain application infrastructure that is fully fault-tolerant and always available.
- Design, manage, improve, and implement CI/CD pipelines with a project team ownership and self-service strategy.
- Design, build and use tools to help manage, scale and monitor mission critical systems and services to ensure high availability.
- Promote, enforce, and educate teams on best practices with Cloud development
- Collaborate with project teams on solving complex problems.
- Research technologies to solve complex problems.
- Stay current with the latest tools and technologies.
- Influence architecture design and decisions and aid in the standards definitions.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience with Software Development (SDLC) and Infrastructure
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Experience with at least one of the three major cloud providers
- Experience in automating development environments
- Experience with scripting (bash, ruby, python, Groovy, Perl, etc)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker) and orchestration (Rancher, Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI tools (Git, GitHub, Maven, Npm, Nexus, Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience with CD and related tools (Helm, Spinnaker)
- UNIX based Operating Systems administration
- Experience with setting up monitoring and alerting tools (Prometheus, Data Dog, Splunk, New Relic, Nagios, native cloud such as cloudwatch)
- Experience tuning and troubleshooting performance for high traffic web services.
- Experience creating and configuring proxies like Nginx.
- Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience with API gateways like Apigee.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Experience in building native mobile application CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with CDN (Akamai)