Business Operations Manager, Partner Performance
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1759187
What you'll do at
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
About the Job
Our mission is to maximize partnership performance through strategic planning analytics, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support growth while supporting the operational cadence to surface business insights. The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves and will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. He/she will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Lead analysis on business performance. Conduct insightful data driven analysis to derive insights that will drive business decisions and recommendations
- Improve operational excellence through identification and execution of initiatives that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business. This includes identifying ways in which tools can be built and deployed to improve workflows
- Highly analytical; ability to take any unstructured information and structure it.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Ability and strong willingness to use data to answer first time asked questions, and solve large-scale ambiguous problems.
- Interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis
- Drive for innovative approaches to meet goals
- Build constructive and effective relationships with a broad, diverse group of partners
- Work in an environment that values collaboration
- Communicate effectively, written and in presentation form as well as orally, with all levels of employees throughout the organization
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Salesforce and Anaplan