Operations & Partner Performance Data Analytics Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1758950
What you'll do at
About The Job
- The Data Analyst is responsible for helping build best-in-class partnership analytics. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems.
- Investigate and implement ways to refine current dashboards to make outputs more insightful and automated.
- Partner with Division leaders to understand their needs and provide solutions that will guide strategic decisions & actions or that will allow their teams to do their job more efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Highly analytical; ability to take any unstructured information and structure it.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Ability and strong willingness to use data to answer first time asked questions, and solve large-scale ambiguous problems.
- Interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis
- Drive for innovative approaches to meet goals
- Build constructive and effective relationships with a broad, diverse group of partners
- Work in an environment that values collaboration
- Communicate effectively, written and in presentation form as well as orally, with all levels of employees throughout the organization
- 5 years experience plus Bachelors, Masters encouraged.
Job responsibilities include:
- Analyze complex purchase order and customer data to identify trends and anomalies using advanced SQL queries of Teradata and Hive databases to create business critical dashboards in tableau.
- Create reporting, dashboards and visualizing insights using expertise in pattern mining to improve Walmart’s NPS, order defect rate and on-time delivery for both marketplace sellers and drop-ship suppliers and ultimately improve the customer experience.
- Perform investigative analyses utilizing advanced software and techniques to explore, synthesize, evaluate and interpret results accurately as well as present conclusions, deliverables, and recommendations to stakeholders to support the business.
- Design and implement predictive models to anticipate seller trends and maximize future revenue and improve operational performance such as increased on-time delivery and reduction in customer returns.
- Partner with division leaders to provide insights, root cause complex business problems and provide solutions that will guide strategic decisions & actions or that will allow their teams to do their job more efficiently.
- Explore and/or develop new methodologies to ensure the partner performance team is focused on the optimal metrics to improve seller revenue and operational performance.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission