- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1755534
What you'll do at
About the Job
Walmart eCommerce is looking for a smart, talented and creative HR Coordinator to join the Talent Operations team in Salt Lake City, UT. You'll be challenged to push boundaries, break from tradition and find innovative ways to improve our administrative processes. You will be responsible for supporting a large internal client base of nonexempt/exempt employees You will report directly to the HRBP but will also be supporting the Talent Acquisition team to ensure a brilliant candidate experience from first outreach through first day of employment.
What does an HR Coordinator Do?
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9's)
- Manage and provide process improvements to Onboarding experience for new hires including updating and improving workplace communications, new hire kit process, conducting new hire orientations, automation of new hire checklists, email check-ins, electronic I9 Manager follow-up
- Provide excellent support to the HR Partners and their client groups with tasks such as coordination, data entry, processing in our HRIS, and driving initiatives
- Proactively assess employee pain points, and partner with management to develop win-win solutions
- Handle day to day HR data transactions for timely and accurate submission
- Develop communications regarding organizational announcements, hiring needs, newsletters, and HR-related programs and policies
- Work with our leave vendor to administer FMLA, ADA, Worker Comp, personal leaves, parental leaves, etc.
- Travel and expense coordination
- Meeting coordination and scheduling as needed
- Provide direction and answer inquiries pertaining to benefit programs, payroll programs, human resources processes, unemployment inquiries and requests
- Assist with termination process including exit interview analysis and equipment collection
- Track and manage specialized Background Check Processes
- Assist Talent Acquisition team with onboarding new hires
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of progressive high volume human resource experience
- Must have the proven ability to be self-directed, manage multiple clients, priorities, deadlines and initiatives
- Proven exceptional customer service, follow-up, organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must have exceptional skills in MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HR information systems is a plus (Workday experience preferred)
- Must have proven experience identifying issues and developing solutions
- Must be flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work at a rapid pace as we are in a high growth mode.
- Knowledge of and experience with FMLA, ADA, FLSA, WC, DOL, etc..
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:30PM