Senior Data Analyst
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Partner Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1752676
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About The Job
- The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for helping build best-in-class partnership analytics. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems.
- Investigate and implement ways to refine current dashboards to make outputs more insightful and automated.
- Partner with Division leaders to understand their needs and provide solutions that will guide strategic decisions & actions or that will allow their teams to do their job more efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Highly analytical; ability to take any unstructured information and structure it.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Ability and strong willingness to use data to answer first time asked questions, and solve large-scale ambiguous problems.
- Interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis
- Drive for innovative approaches to meet goals
- Build constructive and effective relationships with a broad, diverse group of partners
- Work in an environment that values collaboration
- Communicate effectively, written and in presentation form as well as orally, with all levels of employees throughout the organization