Fulfillment Software Support Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Operations
- Team Supply Chain Systems
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1751277
What you'll do at
What you’ll do:
As a Fulfillment Software Support Manager, you’ll lead and develop team of 2-3 support analysts. Your ultimate goal is to build and empower team that’s engaging, tenacious, and passionate about making Jet’s warehouse tooling and fulfillment operations the best it can be.
Position Description :
- Be responsible for onboarding Software Support Analysts
- Ensure the team is driving change where operational and tooling opportunities exist
- Continue to build, own, and optimize system and event reporting
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and systems related to Jet’s fulfillment network
- Work closely with product, engineering, and fulfillment leadership to ensure system and operational needs are met
- Support a growing fulfillment network in multiple geographic locations
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field and 1 years’ experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field, OR
- 2 years’ experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or related field
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- 2 years experience using eCommerce fulfillment center systems (for example, Warehouse Management Systems, AS/RS Solutions, and order management)
- 2 years information systems experience.
- 2 years project management experience
- Master's degree in Logistics, Information Technology, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.