Fulfillment Software Support Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Operations
- Team Supply Chain Systems
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1751277
What you'll do at
Position Description :
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) for the Fulfillment Center Network
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures technology needs of Fulfillment Centers are met
- Maintains compliance with company policies, procedures, guidelines as well as local, state, and federal laws for managing and maintaining electronic personnel related documents
- Oversees and manages Fulfillment Center system impacting events
- Work in collaborative environment
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field AND 1 year s experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field OR 2 years experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- 2 years experience using eCommerce fulfillment center systems (for example, Warehouse Management Systems, AS/RS Solutions, and order management)
- 2 years information systems experience.
- 2 years project management experience
- Master's degree in Logistics, Information Technology, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest shopping experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no ones looked before and bringing it! Our engineers are utilizing world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving customers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is changing the shopping norm and learning a lot along the way, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.