Walmart.com eCommerce is one of Walmart’s fastest growing and dynamic businesses committed to constantly meeting the assortment needs of customers. The online Automotive Parts & Accessories team is looking for an individual who can collaborate, and thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate innovative thinking, learn and use the latest tools and technology – and above all else, think every day about how to best service the needs of our customers online.
The Automotive Category Specialists lead, will be responsible for all category financial and operational goals, the measuring of key performance metrics, and building strong internal and external relationships to drive category growth in the Performance Parts & Accessories category. Additional responsibilities will also include optimization of assortment to enhance the Walmart.com shopping experience.
Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is heavily cross-functional, requiring working knowledge and coordination with merchandising, marketing, operations, finance, and technical teams.
Ideal candidates will possess general project management experience and should also understand how to use technology to assist in driving future enhancements and requirements for the technology platform.
- This is an ideal role for a candidate who enjoys building a business from scratch and interested in driving significant financial growth
- Own and drive Strategic Category Partnerships with an annual GMV plan
- Continuously monitor all category sales channels for effectiveness and efficiency
- Partner with automotive business partnership and site merchandising to understand assortment needs
- Collaborate with technology, product and, marketing teams to ensure visibility of category assortment
- Secures alignment across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least one year of experience in a ecommerce category manager, site merchandising or, planning role
- Previous online retail or ecommerce experience a plus
- Automotive enthusiast or Industry knowledge is desired