Supply Chain Management Specialist - Sporting Goods
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Operations
- Team Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1740950
What you'll do at
About the Job
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve Supply Chain problems. This role will be given significant responsibility over Supply Chain and Inventory Management for a category of business on Walmart.com/Jet.com, so we are looking for someone who has a strong desire to manage their own business.
- Use analytical skills and knowledge of Retail concepts to optimize inventory performance across a category of business
- Collaborate with key suppliers to improve fill rate and on-time delivery.
- Improve category profitability by identifying and implementing end-to-end Supply Chain optimization opportunities.
- Maintain high in-stock levels while simultaneously improving inventory productivity and optimizing fulfillment center available capacity.
- Monitor and adjust forecasts based on trends and forward-looking insights
- BA/BS in Supply Chain or Engineering preferred
- 0-3 years of professional experience or relevant internships in a Retail, Manufacturing, or Consulting environment. APICS CSCP/CPIM certification a plus.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and quantitative modeling
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive projects to completion with minimal direction, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary.
About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart U.S. eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Shoes.com, Moosejaw, VUDU, ModCloth & Bonobos. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. The world's largest retailer is also the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic ecommerce organization. We are creating a seamless experience that lets customers shop anytime and anywhere using online, mobile, social and stores. Walmart’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce.