Manager of Marketing Technology and Operations
- Location OMAHA, NE
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1735653
What you'll do at
Manager of Marketing Technology and Operations
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of bright minds at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home.
With the ever-changing landscape of Digital Marketing, we believe the winners are those who are not only adopting Agile practices, but also maniacally data-driven and use the agility to achieve results. Running an efficient and high performing marketing today requires the use of Technology, Data, and Align teams and processes around those.
We are looking for a Manager of Marketing Technology and Operations to understand the marketing strategy and the implementation of it. This understanding informs the selection, evaluation, implementation, and management of marketing technology systems. This role is also responsible for the data flow and lifecycle to ensure everyone has the right data at the right time with a high degree of confidence. This role will also align the usage of the technology and data by the teams to achieve the marketing objectives. The ideal candidate will know the capabilities of each marketing tool and use them to implement marketing use cases. They will also check and verify that each tool is functioning correctly.
This role will report to the Director of Performance Marketing and can be based at Hayneedle HQ in Omaha, Nebraska.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Understand the marketing strategy and own the technology, data, and the team alignment to implement it.
- Improve collaborative technology workflows throughout the Marketing department
- Maintaining relevant performance metrics and benchmarks for the Marketing department
- Partner with Engineering and IT team to implement solution, select, evaluate, and management of the marketing technology systems such as CRM, ESP, CDP
- Work with marketing vendors and service providers on implementation and maintenance
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to meet changing marketing and business priorities
- Assist the marketing team with troubleshooting, production issues, and create sustainable practices to support day-to-day tasks.
- Keep up to date with marketing technology trends and disseminate technology best practices
- Train marketing team members in the use to technology and data
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5 years of progressive experience in marketing, with at least 2 of those years in a leadership role.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or related advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience collaborating with Marketing leaders, technology department and internal functional teams - Subject matter expertise on how to implement marketing technology and data strategies
- Experience with CRM and customer data platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with cross channel campaign management and multichannel/multi-touch attribution reporting
- Experience leading operations functions and leading enterprise-wide cross-functional multidisciplinary teams and initiatives within a mid-tier or larger organization to drive efforts to document process, develop workflows and refine and track.
- Demonstrated passion and curiosity for marketing technology and solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into measurements and operational requirements - Highly detail-oriented
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills and an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
- A good balance of analytical and creative thinking with prowess in analyzing and interpreting complex data
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of merchandisers, designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done
- Unique chance to work with our family of brands: Walmart, Jet, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business
Meet Our Family of Brands