Case Manager I, Employee Relations
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Business Partners
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1727845
What you'll do at
- Supports employee relations matters across the Walmart eCommerce portfolio
- Acts as a subject matter expert and liaison for assigned investigations and employee relations matters
- Conducts complex investigations with tact and sensitivity
- Adeptly manages relationships and matters across the country digitally
- Demonstrates employee relations expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans and the associate performance improvement process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides guidance to business leaders on corrective action implementation
- Supports investigative protocol and company standards
- Reports to the Senior Manager II, Associate Relations - eCommerce
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field AND 2 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field OR 4 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field.
Additional Preferred Responsibilities:
- Bilingual5 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field.
- Human resources professional certification (for example, PHR, SPHR) or Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI) certification.
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.