- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Acquisition
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1726735
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
We are looking for a smart, fun, and strategic Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team at HQ in Hoboken, NJ. As a Recruiter, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape sourcing and assessment strategies, technology and tools, and cutting-edge recruitment processes to identify and hire top-notch talent for Jet.
- Partner with hiring teams on sourcing and assessment strategy
- Lead intake, calibration and weekly recruitment update meetings
- Develop a solid pipeline of Jet talent for a diverse and deep requisition workload, spanning various skill sets and competencies
- Maintain solid and up-to-date pipeline, funnel and conversion metrics; provide a synthesis of open requisitions, including distance from goal and objective statuses (on/off track)
- Provide a brilliant experience for each candidate you engage with, and positive leverage for each hiring team you collaborate with
- Assist on additional key recruitment initiatives (events, on-site campus treks, etc.)
- 3+ years of proven, progressive recruitment experience supporting corporate hiring teams (Operations, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Experience working in a high volume recruitment environment
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills; good business acumen
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Ability to manage up and down
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience