Business Operations Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1724664
What you'll do at
About Walmart Media Group
Want to change the face of digital advertising? Want to re-imagine how we enable the connection between brands and shoppers at unprecedented scale? We are rethinking digital advertising here at Walmart and are looking for some phenomenal people to help make this happen. Join us!
At Walmart, our mission is "to save people money so they can live better.” As primary stewards of our brand, we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with more than 150 million households who shop with us. Did you know that 8 out of 10 people shop at Walmart every year? This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team that's poised to have big impact. Anchored by the world's largest retail audience database, we help brands perfect point-of-purchase advertising, delivering media performance coupled with best-in-class targeting and reporting.
About the Role
The Business Operations organization at the Walmart Media Group (WMG) works across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth and scalability of the business. We lead and execute on strategic initiatives, deliver strategic and analytical insights, drive organizational change and do so by working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, operations and engineering.
The Business Operations Manager will:
- Own and track strategic initiatives across the entire organization including developing scorecards, business processes and relationships cross-functionally to do so.
- Lead and support key strategic initiatives including:
- Lead a cross-functional team to put together strategic project plans and drive execution
- Provide program and project management by building calendars, determining key milestones, risks and dependencies
- Own and lead communications up and down the organization including providing updates to leadership
- Own and drive the organizational goal setting (Objectives & Key Results) process across all teams.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making with leadership audiences.
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Create opportunities for synergies across the business ecosystem on topics such as developing business models, organizational design and cross-functional initiatives to drive long term business sustainability.
- Be game to take on anything else fun that comes up.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 4+years relevant work experience in Finance, Management Consulting or Biz Ops. Advertising or media experience a plus.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to strategically structure and use frameworks to break down complex problems into clear steps and plans
- Proven experience leading and managing large cross-functional projects and teams
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Ability to communicate clearly with all different types of people
- Exceptional follow through and process management skills
- High level of accountability, proven ability to take ownership
- Team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal skills