Product Analytics Senior Manager - Customer Experience (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1722458
What you'll do at
As part of the Chief Customer Officer organization, this role will help lead Walmart’s efforts in transforming how our customers shop. Building a strong understanding of customer behavior, attitudes, preferences, and experience allows the rest of the organization to delight and impress the millions of people stopping by our stores, browsing our sites, and interacting with our apps every minute of every day.
Our team has broad reach, high exposure, and deep impact. We work cross-functionally across many areas of the business (think: supply chain, product, marketing, comms, finance, customer care) and get a unique view of what it takes to run a highly-successful omni-channel retailer.
What You'll Do
- Understand customer behavior and uncover pain points
- Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for customer experience improvements
- Ensure accuracy of data, test experience/messaging variation, create compelling messages communicating results
- Create effective reporting and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field or related field
- 5 years of experience in product management, analytics, or related field
- Strong analytical skills – creative problem solver that can run analyses using sources of information from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
- Proficient SQL programming skills with an understanding of database capabilities and experience of integrating, structuring, and analyzing large amounts of data from diverse sources.
- Experience leveraging big data technologies (Hive/Hadoop) and modern data visualization tools (Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Looker) to blend data from multiple sources to help answer multi-dimensional business questions
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to effectively build and manage relationships, interact at all levels within the organization and across multiple functions
- Strong oral and written communication skills – including the ability to develop and deliver presentations in a professional and direct manner
- Customer-centricity, passion, and curiosity: you are passionate about supporting an impactful organization with a strong focus on shopper experience
- Understanding of statistical analysis, and common pitfalls of data analysis; ability to think creatively.
- Familiarity with no-SQL architectures, R, or Python
- Team player who is a self-starter and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Previous product analytics and eCommerce experience preferred