HR Business Partner
- Location OMAHA, NE
- Department Talent
- Team Talent
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1712400
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Meet our family of brands: Bonobos, Hayneedle, Jet.com, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, SamsClub.com, Shoes.com, Vudu, Walmart, and growing!
About the Job
We are looking for a smart, fun and strategic HR Business Partner to lead our HR team at our Customer Care location in Omaha, NE. You'll be challenged to push boundaries, break from tradition and recommend bold, never-thought-of-before ways to solve the toughest business problems. A big part of your day-to-day will involve consulting the business, developing talent strategies, coaching and developing managers on how to build an unparalleled culture and truly bring our core values to life. You’ll also get creative in the areas of organizational design, culture and inclusion, talent development, work force planning, succession planning, labor and employee relations, rewards, training, leadership development, and performance management.
- Lead the HR functions and support to the eCommerce Operations team across a breadth of areas including talent management, leader development, performance management, change management and employee relations
- Assess the HR implications of business initiatives and provide advice to the leadership team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies and HR implications
- Lead the successful and consistent implementation of HR initiatives
- Develop and implement people solutions to make teams more effective
- Work with leaders to create positive, safe and productive work environments.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of progressive HR Generalist or Business Partner experience
- Proven experience with business consultant, performance management, employee relations, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching and consulting. Strong business acumen.
- Experience leading HR function with direct reports.
- Conflict management skills. Ability to manage conflicting priorities in a matrix organization. Be self-directed and motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results at all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high-performance culture.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and recommend solutions. Knowledge of and experience with employment laws, labor relations, and practices including FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, DOT, EEOC, litigation, issue and dispute resolution, pre-employment drug testing, etc.
- Master's degree preferred
- Call center is preferred but not required