Calling all smart and driven Product Managers to drive growth for the largest retailer in the world! Walmart's mission is to help customers save money and live better. We are using cutting edge technology and an incredible customer experience to win the battle for e-Commerce dominance. We want you to take up this challenge and shape the future with us.
The Pricing team at Walmart is responsible for platforms and algorithms used to price all items on Walmart.com. As a Product Manager on the Pricing team, you'll be responsible for setting pricing strategy, product roadmap and driving execution for key initiatives and features. Additionally, you be responsible for defining the success measurement framework (like improvement in price perception, revenue lift, margin lift etc.) and ensuring we have tools to measure cause and effect. The Product Manager must be able to use a blend of technical and business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment and deliver results. This is a high visibility role in which you'll interact regularly with senior management across the company.
- Be the voice of the customer
- Collaborate with Merchants and Strategy teams to understand the strategic priorities for pricing
- Translate strategic priorities into a product roadmap and detailed product specifications
- Develop, launch, and scale new features and pricing initiatives
- Collaborate with engineering and data science teams to define implementation plans, prioritize work items, triage issues and run scrums
- Work across the business, engineering, and product orgs to execute your roadmap at lightning speed
- Develop metrics to monitor and quantify the impact of new products that you launch
- 5+ years of product management or other relevant professional experience, ideally at an e-commerce company
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and cross-functional project-management skills
- A rigorous course of undergraduate study with preference towards computer science, engineering, business, economics, natural sciences, or mathematics
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate detailed analysis to a recommended solution
- Experience managing design, build, test, and release processes end-to-end
- Be technical - understand system architecture and meaningfully contribute to building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths and limitations)
- Experience with SQL and data analysis