Site Merchandising Specialist - Baby
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Everyday Living
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1700603
What you'll do at
Walmart US eCommerce is currently looking for a Site Merchandising Specialist for our Baby department.
About the Role
Baby Category Review and Monitoring:
- Monitors online presence for products within a sub-category across multiple websites to inform category product mix recommendations.
- Generates reports detailing site and mobile traffic (e.g., click-path, page visits) and tracking results vs. metrics.
- Reviews site content and usability for products within a sub-category/ section of the site to ensure it is current and accurate.
- Maintains product sub-category data to determine conversion rates for multiple products and/or sub-category.
- Suggests potential new analytics to be requested from Retail Analytics function.
- Collaborates across sub-category team to provide input into promotional calendars and seasonal events or campaigns, and shares merchandising ideas that drive site optimization.
- Shares observations about sub-category site traffic and visual presentation themes with category management team and suggests potential improvements.
Customer Experience Optimization:
- Applies knowledge of customer demographics, behaviors and decision trees to create basic analytical reports (e.g., click-path, traffic) to identify site improvement areas (e.g., search, navigation, filters, product sorting) and opportunities to optimize the online customer experience.
- Reviews, interprets and summarizes customer reviews across multiple websites and informs sub-category teams of relevant patterns.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Visual Merchandising Presentation:
- Contributes to the quality of the visual merchandising presentation for products within a sub-category
- Bachelor degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year related experience
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.