User Experience Designer
- Location EDISON, NJ
- Department Customer Experience
- Team UX/UI
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1700394
What you'll do at
POSITION LOCATION: EDISON, NEW JERSEY at BARE NECESSITIES
User Experience Designer:
Bare Necessities is seeking a talented User Experience Designer to join our rapidly growing team. This person will translate business & creative requirements into the highest quality user interface for all digital platforms. The User Experience (UX) Designer will have the opportunity to influence and bring a point of view to all of our systems (internal and external) and will collaborate with people across Ecommerce, Creative, & Technology teams to develop the best solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty by improving the usability, engagement, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction between our customers and digital platforms.
- Incorporate user preferences into models of design.
- Test design models through user testing and experimentation platform.
- Develop mock-ups, wireframes, and user flows to create an innovative look and feel for concepts; structure information filtering/retrieval, coordinate scripts and graphics with writers and designers, test prototypes, observe usability, and define specifications to improve the quality and effectiveness of the creative product to accomplish brand objectives.
- Provide expertise and collaborate with internal constituents to guide staff on UI best practices and procedures across all customer touch points (site, email, etc.).
- Explore, advance, and provide cutting-edge solutions to meet internal and external goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with internal business teams to provide guidance and digital expertise to ensure expectations and creative deliverables are being met.
- Develop user stories and identify customers’ needs and creative solutions to address them.
- Access analytics to understand effectiveness and make recommendations for how we would iterate on features and presentation.
- Skillfully balance business needs (SEO value, desired user interaction hierarchy, etc.) with elegant design.
- 5+ years or equivalent web user interface design in an ecommerce setting, analysis, usability testing, web graphic design, understanding browser capabilities across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Clean and intuitive form design, as demonstrated within a portfolio.
- A single-minded focus on our user as the center of our universe.
- Easy, direct communication style. As comfortable with designers as with developers; appreciate the nuances without sacrificing simplicity.
- An unfailingly upbeat, can-do attitude and collaborative spirit that unites and galvanizes others. Understands how to take ownership but happy to share the credit.
- A knack for juggling multiple projects of consequence.
- Reliably good judgment and confident, independent problem-solving skills.
- A hard-wired preoccupation with seeing each detail through to a resolution.
Bare Necessities is the largest online specialty retailer of women’s branded and designer intimate apparel. Our mission is simple: to lift women up so they can soar. As bra experts, we know that when women feel comfortable in their own skin—like, really comfortable—only then will they become unstoppable. Here’s how we provide support…beyond measure:
With the right people. Our expert team of certified Bra Fit Experts lives to find her accurate fit and the perfect bras. They’re here to meet her every intimate apparel need and build a lifelong relationship.