Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Acquisition
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1694187
What you'll do at
What you'll do
You will play a leading role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent, while improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. Additionally, you will play a lead role in driving business recruiting requirements for Walmart eCommerce Enthusiast and Professional organization.
What you’ll be working on
Driving recruiting efforts in partnership with leadership and fellow recruiters.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine functional and cultural fit
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Work with hiring managers and HR partners to drive the selection and offer process
- You will lead a proactive relationship with hiring managers by sharing best practices and using a consultative, employee and customer-centric approach to understand their needs and ensure the effective attraction, assessment, selection, and development of a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline to drive business results, in alignment with organizational and functional HR strategies.
- You will advocate for best in class candidate experience in order to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full lifecycle recruiting process by effectively using new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for recruiting. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Strong capability in talent scouting, direct sourcing of candidates, assessing, hiring, and managing talent as well as developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required
- Demonstrate an agile mindset by embracing new technologies in the end-to-end recruiting process to develop and execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience, driving increased quality of hire, decreasing time to fill, enabling process excellence in recruiting and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at our company has a unique and positive experience
- Develop interview plans, focused on metric-based selection methods to meet aggressive hiring targets across multiple cities
- Responsible for the daily management & workflow of Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system.
- Report weekly candidate funnel and attrition data to Head of Fashion and identify opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Act as key Relationship Manager for HR and Business leadership on Talent and Learning plan – managing overall engagement, progress updates and adjusting plan as needed
- Provide Talent & Learning advisory and thought leadership, supporting stakeholders in understanding new and innovative approaches to meet business performance needs
- Lead Performance Consulting / Needs Analysis with business stakeholders with objective of diagnosing root cause performance issues and influencing business leadership on best method to address
- Lead creation of Program Business Case / Brief that sets the project / solution vision for the broader COE program management team and articulates how the solution drives the business priorities
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment with changing priorities
- Experience in talent strategy / consulting, with experience defining strategic capabilities and building / executing on a plan to address capability gaps
- Proven experience providing thought leadership to senior level-executives on accelerating organizational performance, ability to scan market and provide best-practice research and insights on a broad range of topics
- Ability to build and deliver executive-level presentations and analysis
- Enjoy working on complex issues and generating business-oriented creative solutions
- Understanding of performance consulting methodologies and best practices
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with different stakeholders including executives, program support, and internal/ external partners.
- Proficiency using Greenhouse or a similar ATS
- 2+ years’ experience recruiting in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Experience in both agency and corporate environments
- Ability to drive meaningful relationships within the business
- Process implementation across teams where none may have existed previously
- Comfortable working on large scale projects and startups simultaneous!