Associate Product Manager, Search Tools
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team Search
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1690828
What you'll do at
Associate Product Manager – Search Tools
@WalmartLabs is the technical powerhouse behind Walmart Global eCommerce. We employ big data at scale -- from machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms, to modeling and analyzing massive flows of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce. We don't just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, and new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated and accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble and able to adjust in real-time to our global customers.
Are you an online shopper? Are you an avid researcher who is passionate about words and relevance? If so, the Search team is looking to hire a Search Tools Product Manager who is passionate about customers, user experience, and data driven decision making to power great customer experiences that scale to billions of queries for millions of items across Walmart sites and mobile apps.
- Design, build, and launch world class search optimization tools
- Create intelligent solutions to validate human inputs and automatically scale them using machine learning
- Builds on top of subject-matter expertise and maintains excellent cross-functional working relationships with our wide array of partners and stakeholders
- Motivates and challenges the team to embrace an Agile mindset of rapid iterations and learning, constantly improving our execution efficiency and thinking big to deliver big on customer and business outcomes
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in product management or management consulting, or project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates structured thinking and adeptness with data
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.