About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking an Ad Ops Channel Lead to join our fast-growing operations team. The Ad Ops Channel Lead, Search will be responsible for leading specific projects for our Search Channel to drive operational efficiency and support the implementation of business solutions.
- Identify business needs, determine and carry out necessary processes and practices.
- Partner with Product and Technical Ad Operations on building new integrations
- Develop operational procedures and workflows for new product launches
- NPD & Testing
- Evaluate new technology partners
- Creation and maintenance of playbook and best practices
- Provide Training & Support to WMG/Walmart teams.
- Monitor progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Act as conduit between Ad Operations and other WMG/Walmart teams.
- Work with various WMG and Walmart key stakeholders to drive operational efficiency and support of new product lines
- 5-6 years of experience in Digital Ad Ops, SEM, or Analytics
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Experience with Project Management Software (Asana, Aha, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of campaign lifecycle management, ad sales process, trafficking, QA, performance analytics/ reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Order Management and CRM systems
- Proven track record in driving creating new business processes and driving process improvements
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.