What you'll do
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is seeking Billing Operations Analysts to join our fast-growing operations team. The Billing Operations Analyst will the conduit between WMG’s OMS and Billing systems. Their primary responsibility will be to drive month-end billing and reconciliation.
- Gather, collate and report key billing information to the WMG Stakeholders
- Manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers
- Act as liaison between WMG and Invoicing Systems
- Assist in dispute resolution
- Own data checks prior to billing
- Provide data and calcs to accounting team for invoicing
- BA/BS degree in accounting, math, statistics, business or related discipline
- Solid understanding of accounting software and ERP system experience
- Advanced Excel Knowledge including Macros, Pivot Tables, and Formulas (arrays, lookups, logical, reference, and text functions)
- Demonstrated experience working with SQL and relational data
- Proven ability to organize and manage a diverse range of projects, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.