Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1683820
What you'll do at
The Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising solutions platform for our brand partners. Every day we work with hundreds of brands, reach millions of customers and influence billions in sales across the entire digital media landscape. The Walmart Media Group Marketing and Growth Enablement team supports everything from event management to macro storytelling and change management.
We are looking for a strategic lifecycle marketer with a deep tools and measurement background as well as someone with extensive knowledge about how to qualify leads, increase lifetime value and improve retention characteristics for Walmart Media Group’s customer base. You will be part of a team responsible for lead generation, event management and strategic agency partnerships, with a focus on generating new business and partnerships while educating the market on our value proposition.
In this role, you will lead the strategy through measurement for all Walmart Media Group lead generation coming from activities like agency tours, brand summits and conference participation; you will be responsible for using the data and tools to monitor the health of our marketing initiatives; identify areas of improvement and generate data-driven insights that will inform future campaigns and tactics.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Develop the strategy to not only manage, but increase qualified leads, increase lifetime value, and improve retention characteristics
- Own and use data & tools to monitor health of marketing programs; identify areas for improvement, and generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives
- Lead projects through rapid testing cycles; discover and implement strategies to keep the user engaged
- Communicate key insights and findings to senior management and optimize programs based on data-driven analysis
- Be the expert on the customer journey; develop a deep understanding of user behavior and how best to leverage it in pursuit of top line growth
- Manage complex initiatives, create project plans, and drive on-time execution
- Someone who can play at both a strategic and tactical level with deep experience in demand generation and customer journey management
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to partner cross-functionally, build and manage relationships across an organization
- A proven problem-solver who can identify the root cause of challenge and proactively work to solve
- Experience in the advertising business
- 5-7 years’ experience in Lifecycle Marketing
- Managed or led Lifecycle Marketing for an B2B company/advertising business